Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions under which NTPL provides all IT & its enabled services. These Terms of Services act as a fully binding agreement between Neesa Technologies Ltd.. and each of its customer/s.
1. NTPL will never sell or disclose Customer's contact information or customer lists to any third party, unless required by law or specifically authorized by the Customer.
2. NTPL reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone, at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of NTPL acceptable use policy. In case of termination of the Customer's service for a reason other than violation of the acceptable use policy, then NTPL will issue customer a refund for the remaining paid period of service. Under no circumstances, NTPL is responsible for any damages resulting from termination of service/s.
3. NTPL may make changes to these Terms of Services at any time and such changes will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice of the changes is given to customer. If customer does not agree with these terms of service, the customer must discontinue use of their services immediately and contact NTPL to close their account.
4. Payments are due on the account's due date (a specific day of the month which is set when the first product is purchased from NTPL) and NTPL dispatches e-mail billing reminders approximately ten (10) calendar days prior. If payment is not received by the due date, customer's account will be suspended. Accounts may be deleted if they have spent ten (10) or more calendar days in a suspended state. Accounts past due may be subject to interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
5. A service charge applies to all returned checks, cashier's checks or money orders.
6. Charges will be billed according to the price list currently in effect and posted on the site. Any customer may cancel an account or service at any time, but is responsible for fees remaining. For month-to-month billing, customer is responsible for the current month's charges. Prepaid accounts are not refundable if Customer chooses to terminate the account before the paid period has expired. In case of any change in TRAI policy / changes in government hosting policy changes in government IT policies and effective date of the policy will be in force as per the requirement. If NTPL is unable to bill the customer according to the charges as per the stipulated date prescribed by the government and the same will be charged in the next billing cycle.
7. If any invoice or portion thereof is disputed, the invoice must still be paid in full by the due date. Any credits issued in resolution of the dispute will be applied to the subsequent month's invoice.
8. NTPL may modify account or service pricing at any time. Increases will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice has been provided to the customer. Customer may choose to cancel the account or service/s to avoid price increase.
9. Customer is responsible for complying with Indian Government laws and applicable law of land, if customer belongs to other country. Customer may not participate in or support any illegal activities through the use of services. NTPL does not control the content of network traffic to or from their services or network.
10. NTPL provides no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including warranties of sale ability or fitness for any particular purpose. NTPL is not responsible for hardware or software damages, loss of wages, data or any other financial or personal loss resulting from the inability to use, the services according to the prescribed norms. Any liabilities are strictly limited to the amount of the fee(s) paid for services rendered. 11. Customer is responsible for all actions taken or caused to be taken in Customer's use of the service. As a condition of service, customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NTPL’s officers, employees, agents, shareholders and partners from any cause of action originating from use of the service.
12. Due to the insecure nature of much of global Internet, NTPL strongly suggests that personal information never be sent through e-mail or any other Internet service, unless proper encryption is used. The customer is fully liable and responsible for the security and integrity of their own services, including Internet servers. NTPL will not be held liable for any security breaches that may occur due to unauthorized use of any services by the customer (i.e. password sharing, using services other than the IP provided to the customer etc.). NTPL will not be responsible for any legal or financial claims that may result out of such disclosure.
13. If any portion of this agreement is found to contradict federal, state or local laws, the remaining portions will remain in full force. Any and all disputes regarding or resulting from this agreement will be governed by the laws and courts of San Diego, California. Additional terms and conditions may apply to some services; these terms are specified within the service level agreement. If you have any questions regarding our terms, conditions and policies, please contact us at email@example.com